Computational biology is a new academic field, born of a fusion of the life and information sciences. The Department of Computational Biology at the University of Tokyo works to develop a wide range of research toward understanding life as a system, and to nurture the generation of researchers who will ensure the future of this new and exciting field.
- Last lecture by Prof. Masahira Hattori will be held on February,12.1 10:00am[2015,January,16]
- Announcement of Successful Candidates for 2015 Academic Year Admission [2014,August,7]
- Errata for 2015 Academic Year Entrance Examination Guidelines[2014,May,21]
- There are changes in the attending faculty members in the orientation for admission held on May, 17, 2014 (Sat.) [2014,May,13]
- Uploaded Entrance Examination Guidelines and Presentation slide used in the orientations for application (Japanese). [2014,April,27]
- Admission information for 2015 AY is opened. [2014,April,02]
- 3rd Global COE Workshop between BGI and University of Tokyo
Global COE “Deciphering Biosphere from Genome Big Bang”
“Deciphering Biosphere from Genome Big Bang” (Leader: Prof. Shinichi Morishita) has been selected as one of the FY2009 Global COE (Center of Exellence) programs.